Monday, May 2, 2011


<--- SOME MOTIVATION FROM IFBB BIKINI PRO/ WINNER AT THE ARNOLDS (my goal to be there too!)

I have let contest prep get both the worst and best of me. The last 10 weeks have been a crazy ride and i still have seven left to go. To most people that seems like a long time to be dieting and working like an animal in the gym but to a competitor it is hardly enough.

Questions and thoughts run through my mind every second “will I be ready?” “do I really want this” and at the end of the day when I picture being on that stage every question is erased and only the drive to win remains. Some days I don't know how Tyler puts up with my constant doubting, mood swings and complaining- but I always feel so blessed to have such an understanding coach and boyfriend. Friends and family are such a big part of my life and I would not have made it this far into my prep without them. I have four weeks before I get to see my beautiful suit again and in those weeks I plan to make drastic changes, I know it won't be easy but I also know it will be completely worth it. What is four weeks out of your life for something you want as bad as winning a show anyways? :) Coach Tyler has given me a challenge this week in itself STEPPER- This machine kills me and I will conquer it both AM and PM until I reach my goals. I will prove to the machine, my coach and myself that I deserve to be on that stage and I deserve to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment